Edibles are a type of marijuana-infused product that are produced by infusing a product with cannabis oil or cannabis butter. These products can range from baked goods and chocolate bars to drinks and capsules.
EFFECTS OF EDIBLES
- The effects of edibles may take up to two hours to be felt.
- The resulting high can last up to 6 hours.
- Consumers typically report a more intense high and stronger body effects as compared with inhaled cannabis products.
- All edible products are tested at independent third-party laboratories for potency, microbial, contaminates, and homogeneity.
HOW TO CONSUME
- The standard edible dose is 10mg, and it is highly recommended that consumers start low and take it slow.
- For beginners, an initial 5mg dose is advised
- Be sure to carefully read the packaging of any edible to understand the doses contained within the product before you start consuming.
DO’S AND DON’TS
- It is important that you store your edibles in a secure place out of the reach of children.
- The packaging for edibles and the edibles, themselves, are required by law to include the universal symbol denoting cannabis
- Edibles represent a form of higher saturation consumption. Do not operate any machinery or motor vehicles for the remainder of day after consuming an edible.