Edibles are a type of marijuana-infused product that are produced by infusing a product with cannabis oil or cannabis butter. These products can range from baked goods and chocolate bars to drinks and capsules.
EFFECTS OF EDIBLES
- The effects of edibles may take up to two hours to be felt.
- The resulting high can last up to 6 hours.
- Consumers typically report a more intense high and stronger body effects as compared with inhaled cannabis products.
- All edible products are tested at independent third-party laboratories for potency, microbial, contaminates, and homogeneity.
HOW TO CONSUME
- The standard edible dose is 10mg, and it is highly recommended that consumers start low and take it slow.
- For beginners, an initial 5mg dose is advised
- Be sure to carefully read the packaging of any edible to understand the doses contained within the product before you start consuming.
DO’S AND DON’TS
- It is important that you store your edibles in a secure place out of the reach of children.
- The packaging for edibles and the edibles, themselves, are required by law to include the universal symbol denoting cannabis
- Edibles represent a form of higher saturation consumption. Do not operate any machinery or motor vehicles for the remainder of day after consuming an edible.
Want the benefits of cannabis products but don’t like the idea of consuming or feeling any psychoactive effects? Check out our article on Topicals here: http://thurmanstreetcollective.com/topicals/
Learn more about our shop by visiting our homepage: http://thurmanstreetcollective.com/